Saturday, July 4, 2009

About Donkey Smasher


My family was a bit upset that this country elected Barack Hussein Obama as president. We work hard to make money and subscribe to the idea that capitalism is a good thing. When our son heard the news, he actually cried. With all of the disappointment, and apprehension, I went to bed with a heavy heart.

The next morning, I awoke with a vision of DonkeySmasher.com. In my dreams I had designed the store and even created some of the initial products that you can find on the site today.

It felt good to remember that this is our country and we still have the right to free speech. (At least for now). And we are not alone, there are many of us that feel the same way. Buy a Donkey Smasher bumper sticker and proudly display it. This is just a minor set back, but we will be triumphant in 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment